Bathtubs require precise caulking to prevent water from seeping into the walls, which could cause serious damage. If the caulk around your bathtub is cracking, old, or just in need of an update it’s time to consider rolling up your sleeves and tackling the job. Or…is it really a DIY task?
Here are just a few of the steps –
1. Get a razor and remove the existing caulk.
2. Clean up all of the caulk that falls below.
3. Wipe down the bathtub thoroughly with denatured alcohol.
4. Use a bleach solution to remove all of the mildew and mold.
5. Lay down painter’s strips to get perfectly clean edges.
Have you heard enough? This is probably a job for the Dallas area’s ultimate handyman and remodeler. That is Home Pro Services serving the metroplex with quality work for many years. Whatever the task around your home, give Home Pro Services a call and put aside the worry of doing the job poorly. That phone number is (214) 886-3326.