It seems like good advice when it comes to replacing light switches and electrical outlets in your Dallas area home. How about if we give you a few tips, then you decide if you want to tackle the project yourself, or call in a certified electrician to do the job safely and guaranteed the first time? Just sayin’.
Some things to remember when dealing with your home’s wiring –
1. Don’t reverse hot and neutral wires…ZAP!
2. Don’t cut the wires too short…ZAP!
3. Don’t leave the power on…ZAP!
4. Don’t install a tree-slot receptacle without a ground…ZAP!
5. Don’t wire a ground fault circuit interrupter backward…ZAP!
Here is a DO. DO call the professional handymen and electricians at Home Pro Services. They have served just about every fix-up and repair need around the Metroplex for years. See for yourself, visit homeprocontracting.com on the web and see the myriad of services that they offer. Just call (214) 886-3326 for Home Pro Services…Dallas’ handyman.