Here are some of the steps –
1. Prepare the entire room for the job ahead.
2. Apply painter’s tape to your moldings, windows, and doors.
3. Spread drop cloths throughout the room.
4. Start with the ceiling if you are nimble enough.
5. Forget steps one through four and call a professional painter!
That last point sounds like a smart one…doesn’t it? The Dallas area interior and exterior painting pros are found at Home Pro Contracting. They are the perfect combination of contractors and handymen. When you have a job in or out of your Dallas area castle google homeprocontracting.com. to see all that they do. Then call (214) 886-3326.