Here are some of the installation steps –
1. Remove the spout, faucet handles, and other accessories.
2. Get rid of that old tile as there may be mold.
3. Clean the walls and apply a primer.
4. Mark holes where the showerhead or faucet handles will protrude through the wall.
5. Stop this nonsense and call a professional!
Exactly…that is why we are here for you 12 months a year. We are Home Pro Contracting and there is literally NO handyman chore that we cannot do better in the Dallas Metro. Wanna see for yourself? Then visit us on the web at homeprocontracting.com. We think you will be impressed. Please give us a call at (214) 886-3326…and congratulations to The Dallas Stars!